Whether its' broken pipes after a deep cold, a sudden leak that's developed or any number of other emergencies, suddenly having to move your crew around to deal with a crisis means you're having to take them away from other issues in your water utility. Fortunately, Team EJP has the solution. Our Emergency Services are here to help you reduce your crew's workload when they're needed most and accidents are most likely. Here's a quick overview of E.J. Prescott's Emergency Services and how they can help you get ahead in a crisis.
What if you could call on experienced personnel 24 hours a day, 365 days a year? Team EJP's Emergency Services department has well-trained, experienced technicians, specially-outfitted vehicles and all the tools and supplies needed to get the job done quickly and effectively. But exactly what kind of work can we provide.
- Valve Insertion: Need to quickly insert a valve to get better control over a situation? We're able to quickly add one to get the water stopped in a way that makes sense for your water utility.
- Leak Detection: Where IS that leak located? When a simple annoyance has become a real problem, we can use advanced technical equipment to determine the exact location of your problem leak.
- Valve and Hydrant Maintenance: When you're swamped, sometimes you need a little help getting your everyday maintenance performed. We're here to help make sure your valves and hydrants are exercised and tested for performance.
- Drilling and Tapping: When an emergency makes your tapping operation move up quickly on your schedule, we can help you get the job done. Our equipment is capable of quickly and safely tapping lines without interrupting service to customers.
- Pipe and Valve Locating: You know there's a break in the pipe and that there's a valve to turn it off, but where is it? Our locating service can help you find the exact location you need, so you're not wasting time digging.
- Chlorinating and Dechlorinating: Have you had to work on a water main, leaving you with a need to sanitize it and dechlorinate it to put it into service? We can take care of it while your crew gets on with their day.
- Break Repairs: When you have a water main break, we have the solutions. How do you free up your crew to handle the crisis? We travel with the equipment needed to get the job done quickly and effectively.
But beyond these many services, our Emergency Services options can meet virtually any need you have in a crisis. By using Team EJP's any number of Emergency Services during your next big water utility crisis, you can keep your work crews focused on where they need to be instead of running around trying to deal with several issues at once. If you're in the middle of a crisis and need help digging your way out, we're standing by. Please feel free to reach out to Team EJP today to discover what we have to offer your water utility and keep your eyes open for our new Emergency Service Field Guide, available soon from Team EJP.