Value Added Service
The goal of Team EJP’s VAS Program is to provide VAS customers with quality service, innovative technology, and guidance to ensure the VAS program is a win/win for our customers, vendors, and Team EJP.
Why Should You Be a VAS Customer?
- Over 20 million dollars of inventory is available to you.
- We will manage your inventory with you.
- You enter product as you use it and receive it, so your inventory is always up-to-date.
- We will take back overstocked salable inventory and apply a credit to your account.
- We will take back any salable product left over from a job or project without restocking fees.
- We will string water pipe for your jobs or projects.
- We will lock prices in for the whole year; exceptions are copper pipe, HDPE pipe, and PVC piping.
- We will lock in prices for a month on copper pipe, HDPE pipe, and PVC piping.
- We will provide Emergency Service 24/7 and you only have to pay for the regular service and mileage.
- We will provide 2 Hour Emergency Delivery on any A item in your inventory.
- You will not be charged for Delivery of any A item in your inventory.
- We will provide a 10 year warranty for any failure due to manufacturer defect at replacement cost, as long as you remain a VAS customer.
- We will provide one day of leak locating per year with a correlator and technician at no charge.
- We will provide up to one 10 hour OSHA construction course a year free of charge at your location.
- We will provide a rebate program that you can use at anytime as long as you remain VAS.
- We will provide inventory year end data to assist you with your PUC/Audit reporting.
- As a VAS customer, you are eligible to receive 10% off list price on your first order of Trimble Unity software or products.
- You are eligible to receive special pricing from Blue Earth Labs available only to VAS customers.
- You will have customized Excel Work Order Forms available based on your GL numbers and inventory.
- As a VAS customer, you get free admission to all Team EJP sponsored education events like KNOWH2OW, Lunch and Learns and Toolbox Talks.
This program contains a series of realistic goals, all designed to save your water utility major investment dollars. In addition, our V.A.S. Program provides a hands-on, simple reorder program for your inventory control.
To implement a V.A.S. Program for your water utility, it will be necessary for both EJP and your utility staff to mutually establish inventory reorder levels.
Let Team EJP remove your utility’s slow moving and/or overstocked materials over a reasonable period of time, giving maximum benefit to the utility.
Helps you create ratepayer value by removing the
burden of inventory management and overstocking costs. VAS allows you to focus on customer
service and providing safe, clean quality drinking water, knowing you have the inventory you
need when you need it.
Value Added Service:
At EJP we have developed a program called "Value Added Services" (V.A.S.) which is designed to maximize EJP's distribution inventory and minimize your utility's inventory.
What Our Customers Are Saying:
City of Lewiston
“In today’s workplace, with more demand for instantaneous service with a smaller workforce - Value Added Service from E.J. Prescott is definitely the one tool that allows us to save money and time as well as providing quality service to all of our customers.”
Old Town Water District
“We have been a VAS customer with E.J. Prescott for a number of years now. We reap the rewards of having our computerized inventory system, metering system, safety training, line-locating and leak detection services all under one roof.”
Danville Water Department
“The two best things about being a VAS customer is that the service is fantastic and when I need something ASAP, Lou, our rep, is there before we even get the hole dug.”
The most complete and extensive service department in the business!
We offer services such as pipe tapping, valve insertions, leak locating, in-line large water meter testing, sewer line air testing, and more!