Sewer Line Testing
Air Testing Service Includes
- The necessary tools, equipment and machinery to professionally test sewer lines up to 42" size.
- Experienced, insured personnel in pipeline air testing.
- Certified test results for the contractor, engineer and owner.
- Ensures the integrity of newly installed sewer lines.
- A positive test for infiltration or exfiltration.
- Testing can be done on a variety of sewer pipe types.
- Lowers treatment costs by reducing infiltration.
- Protects the health of the community by reducing exfiltration.
- Provides a fast effective method of checking workmanship prior to accepting a newly installed sewer line.
Line Acceptance Testing
Both ends of the pipe are blocked off at manholes with inflatable balls. Low pressure air is introduced into the sealed pipeline thru one of the balls. The rate of escaping air is measured at the control panel on the trailer and this rate indicates the acceptance or rejection of the pipeline.
Leak Locating Service Includes
- The necessary tools, equipment and machinery to locate leaks in sewer lines up to 60" in diameter.
- Experienced, insured personnel who can rapidly and accurately locate the leaks in your sewer lines.
- Leak locating to within a specific two foot area.
- Eliminates the need for the utility or contractor to purchase special equipment.
- Leaks are pinpointed, eliminating costly exploratory excavation.
- Leak locating is fast. It lets the contractor complete the work and be paid for his installation.
The most complete and extensive service department in the business!
We offer services such as pipe tapping, valve insertions, leak locating, in-line large water meter testing, sewer line air testing, and more!