This Service Includes
- Modern electronic equipment.
- Experienced, insured personnel.
- The pinpointing of leaks in pipes, valves, services and hydrants.
- Emergency leak detection day or night.
- Service performed with JD7Investigator™
According to the American Water Works Association, 10 gallons of water per person per day is lost in the average system through leaks or breaks in underground pipes, valves and hydrants. In many cases this tremendous volume of water is being treated and pumped. When it leaks out you lose more than water, you lose money! How can you afford to let these leaks continue?
- Reduce unaccounted-for water.
- Reduce lost revenue.
- Conserve precious water supplies.
- Reduce pumping and treatment costs.
- Locate leaks in new lines minimizing excavation costs.
- Is the leak greater than 2 gpm?
- Do you know where the line is?
- Do you know the depth of the line?
- Do you know the pressure of the line?
About the JD7Investigator™
Robust: The system is extremely robust, allowing reliable results to be achieved within harsh environments. All light levels are focused to precisely match the field of view of the camera module, offering significantly enhanced images.
Accurate Measurements: The system uses an electronic or manual drive mechanism to feed and retract the sensor head within the water main. This ensures a consistent feed rate and increases control of the position of the sensor. The mechanism also allows water integrity within pressurized water mains.
Audio and Visual Sensors: The integral hydrophone and sonde is operated in parallel with the camera system, offering visual and acoustic data all as well as locating the area of interest from one operation. The sensitivity on the hydrophone technology is incredible, where many filtering and frequency options are offered with the technology.
JD7 Pipeline Assessment
- Leakage Surveys and Reduce Leakage
- Condition Assessments
- Illegal Connection/Services Identification
- Lining Quality Assessment
- Water Quality Investigation
- Pipework Mapping
- Valve Assessment
- Electronic Launch and Drive Mechanism
- Camera Head with Built in Hydrophone and Dual Frequency Sonde
- Hydrant Access Capabilities
- Control Station and Software with Built-in Recording and Exporting Options
- JD7 Support Software
- 100m (328 feet) Cable Drum
- Portable System if Required
The most complete and extensive service department in the business!
We offer services such as pipe tapping, valve insertions, leak locating, in-line large water meter testing, sewer line air testing, and more!