Manhole Vacuum Air Testing
This Service Includes
- Tests on either 24" or 30" manhole openings.
- Manhole vacuum tester, pump, hoses, tools and other necessary equipment.
- Supplying and installing necessary sewer pipe plugs prior to testing.
- Experienced, insured personnel to perform the vacuum test.
- Certified test results for owner, contractor and engineer.
- Stop unnecessary infiltration through manhole structures.
- Find leaks prior to backfilling, allowing repairs without digging.
- No water is needed for testing, eliminating the need of hauling or pumping water.
- Fast — usually takes 20 minutes or less for each manhole.
The most complete and extensive service department in the business!
We offer services such as pipe tapping, valve insertions, leak locating, in-line large water meter testing, sewer line air testing, and more!