End users expect their water departments to respond immediately to an interruption in service, regardless of the time – night or day. Our customers deserve that same response from us. For that reason, we have a policy of providing 24-hour-a-day emergency service for our customers who need that help.
We realize, too, that some towns and contractors cannot justify purchasing costly service equipment for the minimal use it would receive each year. As a result, services such as pipe tapping, valve insertions, leak locating, in-line large water meter testing and sewer line air testing have become a major part of our business.
Some of our competitors think it foolish to worry about good service as much as we do. What do you think?
We are a customer-oriented company. Since our inception, service has been our most important business. We have continually increased the services available to you, our valued customer, to the point where we offer the most complete and extensive service department in the business. Listed below are the services available; some are for both water and sewer applications.
- Live Taps: 3/4" - 2" service taps, and 4" - 16" main line taps. Done under pressure with no interruption of service. This service includes installation of tapping sleeve and valve.
- Valve Insertions: in-line placement of valves 4" and larger in pipelines without interruption of service.
- Pipeline and Valve Locating: prior to construction or when updating records, let our experienced people locate your underground utilities.
- Installation and Repair of Hydrants and Valves: our experience with a variety of valves and hydrants will help keep your fire protection always on line.
- Leak Locating: leaks allow valuable water to be lost. Let us help locate the problem with electronic state-of-the-art locators.
- Leak Detection Surveys: we can survey your complete system for leaks and help you reduce your water production costs.
- Water Main Pressure Testing, Chlorinating and Dechlorinating: high pressure hydrostatic testing, chlorinating and dechlorinating of newly installed or repaired water lines.
- Sewer Force Main Testing: piping integrity proven through low pressure hydrostatic testing.
- Sewer Line Air Testing and Leak Locating: sewer acceptance testing and leak locating on new or repaired sewer installations, utilizing a low pressure air system.
- Manhole Vacuum Testing: quickly tests the seal on new manhole installations with an innovative vacuum method.
- Break Repairs: quick repairs day or night, by our experienced people keep your water customers in service.
- Polyethylene Fusion Services: we can handle all of your fusion work including the complete pipeline. We can also fabricate special fittings, adaptors, standpipes; anything made of polyethylene.
- Flow Meter Installation: flow recording, totalizing, chart recorders and chemical feed pump control are all available.
- Meter Installation and Testing: we can install complete meter systems and we can test 5⁄8" thru 6" meters in our shop. Larger meters are field tested.
- Backflow Preventer Installation and Testing: trained personnel will install and test all or just one or two of the backflow preventers needed in your system.
- Hydrant Flow Testing: we can survey and test your complete system.
- Coring: we can core holes in manholes, reservoirs, pump stations and other concrete structures.
- Trenchless Technology: pipe bursting, slip lining, video inspection, etc. We can help.
- Pipe Patch
- Riser Rap
- Meter Downsizing