This Service Includes:
- The necessary equipment, machine, tools and personnel to install an in-line insertion valve in an existing line while under pressure.
- We will supply the necessary insertion valve and sleeve for the size pipe receiving the inserting valve.
- The workmanship and materials are guaranteed and the insertion is covered by liability insurance.
NOTE: Due to variations in pipe outside diameters we request an actual O.D. measurement be taken of the pipe receiving the insertion valve prior to ordering the valve and sleeve.
- A control valve is placed in-line, under pressure, with no interruption of service.
- No loss of industrial service or fire protection.
- Control valves provide protection should breaks occur or partial shut-downs become necessary.
- Helps to reduce the hazards of backflow contamination.
- Necessary excavation (dimensions provided by us).
- Trench shoring as needed.
- Outside diameter of pipe.
- Pipe in area of insertion must be clean and free of raised lettering.
- Special requirements may be necessary depending on existing conditions. Please contact your local sales office for further information.