At EJP we have developed a program called "Value Added Services" (V.A.S.) which is designed to maximize EJP's distribution inventory and minimize your utility's inventory.
This program has a series of realistic goals, all designed to save your water utility major investment dollars. In addition, our V.A.S. Program provides a hands-on, simple reorder program for your inventory control.
To implement a V.A.S. Program for your water utility it will be necessary for both EJP and your utility staff to mutually establish inventory reorder points.
EJP's intention is to remove your utility's slow moving and/or overstocked materials over a reasonable period of time, giving maximum benefit to the utility.
The overall goal of EJP's V.A.S. Program is to provide your utility with the products and service you need on a timely basis and at a competitive price, while still saving the utility major dollars in inventory investment.
For more information on the key features of this exciting program please call your local EJP Representative.
Value Added Services™ (V.A.S.)
Value Added Services™ (V.A.S.) is a program that reduces the amount of inventory on hand and at the same time provides assurance that inventory will be there when needed, including products for emergency situations. Major benefits of this program are improved cash reserves and more free space in your shop and yard. The highlights of our V.A.S. program are listed below:
- Reduces the amount of "on-shelf " inventory you need to maintain.
- Assists customer with removal of unwanted and obsolete inventory.
- Provides full credit for previously purchased inventory returned in good condition.
- Improves cash reserves – cash not used for "on-shelf" inventory is available for more pressing needs.
- Expands available work area with less "on-shelf" inventory.
- Establishes mutually agreed upon inventory levels and reorder points.
- Provides "on-shelf" emergency inventory within a specified time.
- Specifies a delivery schedule –materials are delivered when you need them.
- Provides a customized utility reporting program.
- Has an optional project costing and reporting package.
- Automates your inventory system.
- Provides hands-on training of your utility personnel on computer software programs.
- Guarantees competitive pricing making it easier for your utility to live within its budget.
- Gives direct access to our inventory and other V.A.S. customers' inventories.
- Establishes a logical and easy to understand numbering system.
- Includes the Reference Manual and CD ROM, reducing the chance of errors when ordering.
- Gives V.A.S. customers direct E-mail capability to all our facilities.
- Guarantees 24-hour emergency service - 365 days a year.
- Provides a consignment inventory for pre-qualified clients.
- Includes inventory costing and tracking reports.
Call your local sales office today to schedule an appointment with one of our sales representatives. We can explain this program in depth and answer any questions you may have.