We are fully equipped to handle all your Polyethylene pipe and fittings fusion work. Our service personnel are factory certified and trained in the proper procedures for using both heat fusion and electrofusion to form strong and durable joints with Polyethylene pipe. Experience has shown that a joint made by a properly trained person, using proven fusion procedures and that passes a visual inspection based on proper bead formation, will have strength characteristics comparable to the pipe itself. Fused pipe sections become, in effect, a single piece of pipe.
This Service Includes:
- Fusion machine, generator, hand tools and other necessary equipment.
- Experienced, insured personnel to perform fusion procedures.
- Fully guaranteed work.
- Eliminates the need for the utility or contractor to purchase expensive equipment.
- Assures strong, leakproof joints.
- Speeds up project completion.
- Adequate excavation.
- Surface water removal, if necessary.
- Crushed stone to stabilize the trench bottom, if necessary.
- Trench shoring as needed.
- Pipe Handling.
* Larger sizes upon request