This Service Includes:
- Electronic pipe and valve locators.
- Experienced, insured personnel to locate under ground utilities.
- Marking the location of pipes and valves on the ground or pavement.
- Locates valves and pipes, helping to prevent breakage during construction.
- Saves excavation time when installing main extensions or new services.
- Provides the opportunity to map your entire system to update existing records.
- Knowing exact valve locations facilitates shut-downs during emergency situations.
REMEMBER: The merits of accurate pipe and valve locating are shown when major reconstruction begins in a city or town. The importance is felt during emergencies, such as winter breaks when excavation is painfully slow and difficult. Valve and pipeline locations can no longer be stored in someone's memory. Records and mapping are a must.