Wherever your load needs to be delivered - by land or by sea - PEP Transportation has the equipment and the people you need to keep your project moving on track and on time!
PEP Transportation was formed in 1980, with one tractor and trailer serving parent company EJP in the transport of water, sewer and drain products from state to state within New England. With the growth of EJP and the demand for transportation of their products, PEP Transportation began to add more units. In June 1985, PEP Transportation sought its own operating authority and became a contract carrier serving 48 states and Canada.
PEP Transportation now serves over 750 customers, including a dedicated core of valuable repeat customers. Transporting everything from construction and building materials to specialty and oversize loads, PEP Transportation has built a reputation for exceptional service and modern, up-to-date equipment.
- Our Mission -
To provide our customers with world class transportation services through the efforts of our highly trained, safety conscious, professional transportation team utilizing the latest technologies and fleet of modern well-maintained equipment.
We're on the Move!
- Steel to build the Olympic stadium in Atlanta.
- Terraplas flooring for stadium concerts.
- Paper Mill Drying Kilns to Colorado.
- Snowplows to the Northwest.
- Materials for the largest pipe project in northern Maine.
- Whatever the load, wherever it's needed, you can depend on the professionals at PEP Transportation!