Manhole Vacuum Testing
Manhole vacuum tests are quick to set up and run. It takes twenty minutes or less to test a new manhole under normal conditions. Any leaks that may exist are detectable immediately, unlike water testing which can be very time consuming.
This Service Includes:
- Tests on either 24" or 30" manhole openings.
- Manhole vacuum tester, pump, hoses, tools and other necessary equipment.
- Supplying and installing necessary sewer pipe plugs prior to testing.
- Experienced, insured personnel to perform the vacuum test.
- Certified test results for owner, contractor and engineer.
- Stop unnecessary infiltration through manhole structures.
- Find leaks prior to backfilling, allowing repairs without digging.
- No water is needed for testing, eliminating the need of hauling or pumping water.
- Fast – usually takes 20 minutes or less for each manhole.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The customer is responsible for sealing leaks. We recommend this be done at the same time as the testing. Please have personnel and patching material ready.