Team E. J. Prescott is proud to offer in-house training sessions. We will provide training and handout materials, and lunch is on us. Whether your training needs involve water systems, sewage treatment, site drainage or storm water management solutions, Team E. J. Prescott can build a training session to deliver the information you need.
Public seminars and training events are also presented by Team E. J. Prescott on a regular basis. Detailed information is posted regularly on this website.
Please let us know what type of training you would like to discuss with us. Here are a few of our most popular topics:
- Water Metering: Your Utility Cash Register-Rapid changes and improvements in the water metering industry can result in greater effectiveness in water metering and billing, along with substantial revenue enhancements for municipalities and other water suppliers.
- Erosion Control Technology: The evolution of technology to deal with sitework related erosion and sediment control can save owners and contractors money and time, while delivering state of the art solutions.
- The Problem Solving Pipeline: How to build, maintain and monitor water system infrastructures. Learn about the latest technology and practices for pipeline construction, repair and maintenance, including safety and compliance.
- The Basics of Jobsite Compliance: This workshop focuses on the erosion and sediment control practices are required by the Clean Water Act. The goal of this session is to provide construction professionals with the tools and techniques needed for successful project completion.
- Jobsite Safety: Nothing is more important than the safety of each and every worker involved in construction activity. Every private company and every municipality or government body shares this responsibility. This workshop will highlight the importance of jobsite safety and connect participants with the tools needed to achieve it.
Please feel free to let us know if there is other water system management training that would be beneficial to your organization.
Please complete the form below.
* = required