When budgets are tight and oversight is heavy, it can be very difficult to operate a utility effectively and efficiently. At Team EJP we want to help. That's why we've created our Value Added Services (VAS) program, which supports your utility in running effectively. How? We maximize our distribution inventory while minimizing what you need to keep on hand.
Team EJP works directly with your staff to set goals that will help save money while still providing a simple, hands-on reorder process to keep your inventory up to date. Our overall focus is to get your you the products and services you need, when you need them, at a competitive price.
Value Added Services™ (V.A.S.)
The Value Added Services™ (V.A.S.) program reduces on-hand inventory while assuring that the inventory you need will be there when it's needed. This even includes products for emergency repairs, replacements and other serious situations. Though the major benefits of this program include improved budget and more free space, we thought it would be good to provide you with the highlights of our V.A.S. program:
- It reduces the overall level of "on-shelf " inventory that must be maintained to allow your department to function effectively.
- It helps you improve your departments available cash on hand.
- It lets you quickly expand your available work area for new projects or to save on heating or cooling costs.
- It supports emergency product needs.
- VAS provides you with a customized reporting program, to make tracking easy.
- Our system provides automation to your inventory system.
- We're able to provide hands-on training for employees for different aspects of the program.
- It provides you with a logical, easy-to-understand part numbering methodology.
- We include a Reference Manual, which reduces the chance of errors when placing orders.
- You get direct e-mail connectivity to all our facilities, making an expert just a click away.
- We guarantee 24-hour emergency service every single day of the year.
- It can provide a consignment inventory for our pre-qualified clients.
- We include inventory costing and tracking reports so you don't have to run the numbers.
By taking advantage of value-added services, you can quickly get the job done without having to provide special training or buy expensive equipment. At Team EJP, we want to provide everything you need, from the perfect tool to get the job done to quality service that keeps the water going. Please feel free to contact us today for more details or to schedule an appointment to review VAS with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives.